Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The electronic equipment is cell phone jammer

 The electronic equipment is cell phone jammer .
In a promotional interview I successfully get an opportunity to show themselves, it became a turning point in my life ---- part-time dream I aspire to get the pot of gold of my life. Promotion practice in a few months I learned a lot from the start I think this work is very simple, but when I really came into contact with it, I know this inside knowledge, we must first have some knowledge of marketing products. only have a profound understanding of the product before they can sell in front of customers, but also understand I have to sell mobile phone for the crowd, different people have different marketing programs, and the last to grasp the marketing methods. cell phone jammer should continuously emit the high power interference signal, otherwise it cannot work.And at the same time, the life time of cell phone jammer can be prolonged
So as not to blind looking for the crowd, but of less than the effect of learned when I practice, I learned to master the theory but no experience will make it all become blind, day by day, as the days past. I can only intercept customer refused, to attract customers to the counter and carefully understand the product, and then when I successfully sold a mobile phone, I really think that little promotion gave me a lot of experience, introducing the product time has been greatly improved my communication skills, and materials to introduce a mobile phone in a very short time, built-in software and unique kinetic energy, to attract customers and win over their hearts. It is the UHF and VHF cell phone jammer .
This is a learning experience, common sense things I also learned a lot of pick up return time to go through the formalities, the steps in the test machine, I am grateful the experience of this practice, I go the luggage of the society, let me know how to treat people, how hard work to get the benefit. The weight of the job, focusing on the interview. Everyone encounters has a different interview, I am following my interview experience to be a simple summary: a deliberate, treat the interview first of all we must be cautious, every interview are time jobs, to maintain peace of mind to answer the professional and technical problems, we must first clarify ideas, to answer coherently. Mobile marketing this one. cell phone jammer can shield the cell phone signal, wifi signal and gps signal.

No comments:

Post a Comment